Friday, January 21, 2011

Welcome to the magical world of nail art!

My name is Anastasia Luksha.


I live in Moscow, Russia. I work as an art-director of studio Nail Couture and also as an Educator of different programs, such as nail sculpting acrylic & gel, nail design, competition training and more.
Since 2007 I’m NSI (Nail Systems International) Expert Educator, certified instructor for Entity Beauty, Supernail Professional, Efexclusive.
In 2010 I passed a test for Hand & Nail Harmony Ph.D.


My professional experience started in 2004, when I went to my first nail class and began to work as a nail-tech. In 2006 I decided that I want to grow more, so I started to take part in nail competitions.
Some of my competition achievements:
2007 I won a bronze medal in acrylic sculpting nomination at the 2nd European Nail Competition that took place in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
2nd place in 3D Nail Design on International Championship “Golden Hands of the World”. Kaliningrad, Russia.

But the most significant achievements are the victories of my students, which I’m so proud of.

I’ve started to train my students for the nail competition only at the end of 2009, so sine that time we already got:
5 fifth place medals;
12 bronze medals;
7 silver medals;
2 gold medals;
1 bronze Grand Prize in the total score nomination.


As I live in Russia, most of my students are, obviously, Russian. Also I’ve learned students from Ukraine, Latvia, Lithuania, Germany, Romania, Poland, USA.
Some of them come to my studio Nail Couture in Moscow, and also I’ve hosted classes in other studios in Russia, Poland.



If you would like to organize a class in your city, don’t hesitate to contact me directly by e-mail (a.luksha@tristar77.ru).

If you feel like you want to learn something new and to improve your skill in nail sculpting or nail design – You Are Welcome to join us!


No comments:

Post a Comment