Sunday, July 17, 2016

It's been a while...

It's been a while since I posted something here last time. That's because I've switched more to the video format. This summer I discovered a totally new format of social message for me - Vlog. Which stands for Video Blog. I personally prefer to read than to watch, but sometimes... When it comes to amazing views and for nail art - come on! It is always better to actually see it than to just read about it.
Anyways, it was kind of excuse for being absent for almost 1,5 years. Wow! Time flies like crazy.
So I apologize. And promise to update my English blog more often.
I will also post from time to time to our new blog at NSIacademy.com
Ok, it's been so long that literally everything changed in my life so it is wiser to start from beginning.

My name is Anastasia Luksha, I am from Moscow, Russia. I am a nail technician since 2004 and educator. In January 2016 my art work was on the cover of Nails Magazine and on March 2016 I was manicurist for Mercedes Benz Fashion Week. These were my big goals for the career so I still can hardly believe that it actually happened.
Last month I went to Orlando for NSI Academy and Premiere Orlando Show. It was so much fun and if you want to have a virtual tour with me, let's go!



Thank you for watching and if you feel like you want to follow me, then let's be friends on other social media:
Facebook http://facebook.com/anastasia.luksha
Periscope: Nailcouture
Snapchat: Nailcou
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/aluksha/





No comments:

Post a Comment