Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Starting week long nail marathon in St. Petersburg

I am on my way to Saint Petersburg on a speed train called Sapsan. Unfortunately, wi fi is not working and 3G is really bad here. But it doesn’t mean I have nothing to do. I have many things to do offline like writing articles, choosing new photos, creating new educational programs, organizing schedule or writing this post.

Last week was extremely totally 24-hour busy. Along with our regular trainings in Nail Couture we also trained our students for upcoming championship Nevskie Berega that starts at 25th of September in Saint Petersburg.

Here are some works of our students.








 

More pictures of our students you can find in our groups on FacebookInstagram

St. Petersburg met me with its traditional grey windy cold rainy weather.





It is evening in now and I look forward to my 7-hour sleep this night. After 2-3-4 hour sleeps during last two weeks it feels like paradise.

Good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment